The Veterans Business Read more [...]
What is the Chamber’s Function?
The Fernley Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit membership organization created by the community to assist in the advertisement, promotion and referral of business members in the community and surrounding area. The Chamber sponsors events that help bring the spotlight into the area to boost revenue opportunities for local business members.
What will the Chamber do for my Business? The Chamber offers several benefits with your membership:
- Chamber directory listing your business
- Monthly luncheon to network with other business owners in the community
- Monthly newsletter will include Chamber member discounts when requested
- Special Events: Fernley Golf Classic, Harlem Ambassadors, Christmas Parade
- Bulk rate use for your mass mailing
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies for new business
- Evening mixers
- For Business members – business card/information display
- Newcomer packages for those newly moved into the area. Packages will include any marketing information you give us to use, i.e., brochures, pens, key chains, magnets, etc.
- Referral of your business. We have a list (by business category) that we refer to callers/walk-ins. OUR MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS REFERRED FIRST!
- Welcome new business packet
- Membership plaque
- The Chamber will send out emails for business/non-profit members to all the current members at MEMBERS REQUEST for your MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT (events only no advertisements) Emails sent at Chambers Discretion.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS:
The Board Meetings are held every third Tuesday at Cedar Center, 45 W Cedar @ 3:30 p.m.
Monthly luncheons are held every third Wednesday at the Fernley Community Center @ 11:30 a.m.
We have a guest speaker at every luncheon.
If you have any questions, please call the Chamber Office @ 775-575-4459 Our hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. M-F (except holidays) Closed from Noon to 1 p.m. for lunch